Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter
























































We went over to Jamie and Robert's house for a brunch on Easter Sunday. Steve, Sue and Grandma Jean were there too. Jamie and Robert fixed a terrific brunch and we had a very nice time. Yesterday John and I took Orlando his birthday card and gift plus easter baskets for both Orlando and Mark. It is always so special to get to see them. This past week has been pretty rough for me. I have had a migraine all week, work has been busy and stressfull and for two nights I couldn't sleep and got up at 2:30 in the morning. Today I am finally starting to feel better. Last weekend we took our new RV on our first trip. We went to Hood Park on the Snake River in Pasco. We had a nice time and we look forward to more trips in our new RV.










No comments:

Post a Comment